Netflix Party extension is the ultimate way to host a fabulous movie night on a shoestring budget. Therefore, be ready with your popcorn and other tasty munchies to go on the craziest binge spree. Furthermore, if you can’t go to the fun and entertainment, then you must call it to yourself. Also, gather along with all your friends and family, even if they live remotely, for some mutual emotions and uncontrollable laughs. Using the Netflix Party extension, turn your better into merrier by hosting a virtual Netflix watch party. Moreover, add more to the entertainment element by streaming your Netflix faves.
Netflix Party is a user-friendly web extension that allows you to watch Netflix content with your friends while chatting. Furthermore, it is made to bridge the distance between you and your loved ones and provide a quality streaming experience. Netflix Watch Party will sync the playback across all the accounts so that everyone is watching the same thing simultaneously. Moreover, it has a slew of enhancing attributes like HD resolutions, synchronized streaming, live group chat, watch party control, and more than doubles up the amusement.
Steps To Host A Netflix Watch Party?
The Netflix Party extension allows you to invite up to 100 others to your watch party. Furthermore, the Netflix Party extension is an entirely free platform. You’ll also be able to watch Netflix in real-time with anyone on the planet. Therefore, if you enjoy binge-watching, this is a great option. Here’s how to utilize the Netflix Party Extension to throw your own movie night with your friends and family.
- The first step is to download the extension, which you can do on Microsoft Edge or Google Chrome by going to the official website. Netflix Party is a tech-savvy extension for Chromebooks, Macs, and Windows.
- Second, to utilize the extension later, you must pin it to the toolbar. As a result, please tap on the extension to pin it to your browser’s toolbar. If you don’t see the extension icon, click the puzzle icon, and it will appear. From there, you can pin it.
- Next, log in to your Netflix account. Also, make sure you have your own Netflix membership before hosting or joining a Netflix watch party.
- After you’ve logged in, look for and play the movie or series you want everyone to watch. Then, after a few seconds, pause the video; this is an important stage in planning a Netflix party.
- Now, from the web browser, click the Netflix Party extension button. Then a window will show with “CREATE A WATCH PARTY.” Tap the “START WATCH PARTY” button to create the watch party invitation URL/link on that window. After making the watch party, please share the URL with the people you want to come to your streaming night.
- All you have to do now is remain with your friends. By clicking on the watch party invitation link, you can be with your loved ones.
Also Visit Here- HBO Watch Party